WHAT IS MICRODERMABRASION?
Microdermabrasion is a procedure that exfoliates and removes the superficial layer of dry, dead skin cells. A Non-Surgical facial resurfacing technique performed in series of 6-12 treatments
Easiest and most cost effective way to fight the effects of aging.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MICRODERMABRASION
- Fast Treatment
- Non Invasive anti-aging treatment
- Buffs away dead skin cells that contribute to dull dehydrated skin
- Great for minimizing pores and unclogging them
- Decrease appearance of superficial hyper pigmentation, age spots and other superficial skin damage caused be the sun
- Better penetration of skincare products (up to 50% better)
- Better makeup application
- Safer and more cost effective then chemical peels and laser
- Stimulate blood flow, which increases nutrition delivered to the skin cells. This improves cell production which improves elasticity and texture
WHERE CAN WE PERFORM MICRDERMABRASION?
Although the face is the most common area for microdermabrasion, any skin area, including neck, chest, back, and hands, may be treated.